01 June 2008

Big Dance in London 05th - 13th July 2008

Hey while in London for IslamExpo I am going to check out some other events around the capital. And I am looking forward to watching (but not participating in) the Big Dance in London.
Strictly speaking dancing is viewed as haram in many quarters of the Muslim world…………………………Still to watch a person master the art of moment without crudeness is an art form to me. So I shall hunt and peck through the boroughs of London city for Big Dance events. Check out the Mayor of London’s website for more information: http://www.london.gov.uk/bigdance/

The Big Dance runs from 05th – 13th July 2008. Watch and maybe even participate in the Capital’s week long celebration of movement to a beat.

No comments:

International Women’s Day is 08th March 2008, and there is no better place to celebrate it then London, England – the most global capital in the world. Read about planned events for this most electric day for women world-wide. And every now and again I will post human rights issues near and dear to my heart.